The mental part of small business can be a challenging obstacle to overcome. It’s not easy to stay positive when everything around you seems to go wrong! Em Ducharme joins us today to tell her story about staying positive and being mentally strong. These concepts help our business in many ways including building a team to support you during down times. Topics we’ll cover include:
- How Em overcame two major life tragedies and how she moved on to become successful in life and business
- How our own mindset is a muscle that can be developed and grown
- How to make your dreams come through by using the power of your mind and a positive outlook
- How the logical side of our brain can coexist with the “woo”
- Importance of team building and ways to engage employees
- Focusing on our zone of genius and using our employee strengths
- Connect with Em Ducharme online
- Click here to take the quit “What type of CEO are you?”
Did you enjoy what you heard? Click here to subscribe!
Thank you to the show sponsor Ideal Payroll Service! Ideal Payroll helps small business owners simply their payroll processing. Whether you have 1 employee or 100 employees, contact Ideal at 402-614-3028 for your small business payroll, time keeping, and human capital management needs!