Cyber security is something every small business needs. Unfortunately, most steps to protecting our businesses are usually missed even when they are easy to complete. Rob LaMagna-Reiter of FNTS joins us today to discuss simple and effective ways we can protect our small business from cyber attacks. Topics we discuss include:
- Understanding what data is at risk in your business
- The #1 area where small businesses are at risk for a cyber attack
- 2 simple ways to prevent the majority of data breaches and cyber attacks
- Why updating your software operating system is critical
- Best practices for mobile security on phones and tablets
- When to start putting security measures in place for a small business
- What to avoid when use public WiFi and mobile hotspots
- The risks when emailing documents inside and outside your company
- Ransomware and how to prevent attacks
- Visit NIST the free cyber security resource website
- Contact Rob at FNTS
Did you enjoy what you heard? Click here to subscribe!
Thank you to the show sponsor Ideal Payroll Service! Ideal Payroll helps small business owners simply their payroll processing. Whether you have 1 employee or 100 employees, contact Ideal at 402-614-3028 for your small business payroll, time keeping, and human capital management needs!