There are many areas to address during the first month of owning a small business. Brian Gross joins us today to discuss what he’s experienced since recently taking over an established State Farm Agency within the last month. We cover a lot of topics such as how he’s made the transition for himself, his staff, and his customers in a short amount of time. Other topics we discuss include:
- Connecting with your story and sharing your “why” with customers and prospects
- What it’s like taking over an established business and earning trust from your staff
- The importance of creating and sharing your vision and mission statements
- The difference between marketing and selling & how to find your ideal customer
- How to make selling a low pressure and enjoyable process
- Time tested principles to drive long term success
- Using your competitive nature as an advantage and leaning on your “why” when times get tough
- Contact Brian Gross State Farm Weeping Water at 402-267-3435
Did you enjoy what you heard? Click here to subscribe!
Thank you to the show sponsor Ideal Payroll Service! Ideal Payroll helps small business owners simply their payroll processing. Whether you have 1 employee or 100 employees, contact Ideal at 402-614-3028 for your small business payroll, time keeping, and human capital management needs!