LinkedIn is a platform designed to help those in small businesses connect. Unfortunately, many of us don’t understand how to make connections, engage with others, and use LinkedIn as a proper tool to grow our businesses. David Alto joins us to discuss how he grew his following to over 15,000 connections in just a few short months and how he found his passion by using LinkedIn. Topics we discuss include:
- Balancing a regular 9-5 job while starting a side hustle
- How to know when it’s time to move forward with your dream
- Best practices on types of LinkedIn posts that drive engagement
- How connecting and logging activity on LinkedIn can bring new opportunities
- What to avoid when posting on LinkedIn
- Using Linkedin to build your brand
- Connect with David Alto on LinkedIn
Did you enjoy what you heard? Click here to subscribe!
Thank you to the show sponsor Ideal Payroll Service! Ideal Payroll helps small business owners simply their payroll processing. Whether you have 1 employee or 100 employees, contact Ideal at 402-614-3028 for your small business payroll, time keeping, and human capital management needs!