Many small business owners talk about having a vision, but how do we make sure it is more than just talk? Tim Moore of VIsionwriters joins the podcast today to discuss how to use your vision as a lens and as a guide inside your life and your business. Topics we discuss include:
- How far into the future your vision should look
- The distinction between a professional and personal vision
- Involving managers, team members, and staff in creating your vision
- How your vision may evolve over time
- Using your vision to increase employee engagement
- What benefits having a clear vision brings to your business
- How to create a vision and implement it in your business
- Contact Tim Moore at Visionwriters
Did you enjoy what you heard? Click here to subscribe!
Thank you to the show sponsor Ideal Payroll Service! Ideal Payroll helps small business owners simply their payroll processing. Whether you have 1 employee or 100 employees, contact Ideal at 402-614-3028 for your small business payroll, time keeping, and human capital management needs!