For most small businesses, hiring good employees is a difficult process and hiring for a sales position can an entire different level! Greg Dyche joins us today to discuss best practices when hiring a sales person and how to be successful for the long term. He uses a cake decorating analogy that makes the process very simple yet successful. Topics we discuss include:
- The only way to change results is to change behavior
- How to keep pushing past the “no” and get out of a sales slump
- What separates a successful sales person from a struggling one
- Steps to find and hire quality salespeople
- Cake decorating…relative to hiring a sales person
- Where to look for sales candidates
- When to move on and admit you made a bad hire
- Contact Greg Dyche and text the word “cake” to 515-517-2537 for a slide deck of his sales hiring tips
Did you enjoy what you heard? Click here to subscribe!
Thank you to the show sponsor Ideal Payroll Service! Ideal Payroll helps small business owners simply their payroll processing. Whether you have 1 employee or 100 employees, contact Ideal at 402-614-3028 for your small business payroll, time keeping, and human capital management needs!