The Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce is involved in several areas that support community growth and development. Chamber President David Brown joins me to discuss the impact the Chamber brings for small business and the surrounding areas. Listen to how the Chamber plays a huge role in the economic development and future of our area. Topics we discuss include:
- The four major areas of focus for the Chamber
- Why we need to reduce the tax burden on small business to make the area more competitive
- Regulatory issues that impact small businesses
- The role the Chamber plays to bring in new companies and keep existing companies in the market
- The challenges the Chamber faces when competing with other regional metro areas
- The future growth of the metro area and why it’s important to attract talent
- Contact the Omaha Chamber at 402-346-5000
Did you enjoy what you heard? Click here to subscribe!
Thank you to the show sponsor Ideal Payroll Service! Ideal Payroll helps small business owners simply their payroll processing. Whether you have 1 employee or 100 employees, contact Ideal at 402-614-3028 for your small business payroll, time keeping, and human capital management needs!