Small business is all about creating opportunity and seeking new ways to solve problems. Today we discuss an organization with a mission to provide professional opportunities for the visually impaired. Natalie Hadley of Outlook Business Solutions joins us to chat about the quality work Outlook employees produce, the challenges they face being visually impaired, and what the future holds for their small business. Topics we discuss include:
- Focusing on the “how” mindset vs. the “can or can’t” mentality
- The types of roles the visually impaired can fill professionally
- Having social awareness and helping a mission based business
- Opening our minds and overcoming stereotypes for job roles
- Using an untapped labor market for your small business needs
- Contact Outlook Business Solutions at 531-365-5055
Thank you to the show sponsor Ideal Payroll Service! Ideal Payroll helps small business owners simply their payroll processing. Whether you have 1 employee or 100 employees, contact Ideal at 402-614-3028 for your small business payroll, time keeping, and human capital management needs!