Today’s episode features Maddie Carson who made the decision to re-brand her small business to Carson’s Cookie Fix. The prior business had been in existence for 40 years so it was not an easy decision! Maddie shares her story of how building processes, getting team members involved, and focusing on a specific product line lead to her success. In this episode we discuss:
- The difference between having a hobby vs business
- The importance of implementing standard operating procedures no matter your size
- The decision to re-brand a 40 year old business
- Why focusing on a specific product is vital to market growth
- How to separate your local business from national competitors
- The importance of networking and building relationships
- Contact Carson’s Cookie Fix and order from 402-391-4331
If you like what you heard click here to subscribe!
Thank you to the show sponsor Ideal Payroll Service! Ideal Payroll helps small business owners simply their payroll processing. Whether you have 1 employee or 100 employees, contact Ideal at 402-614-3028 for your small business payroll, time keeping, and human capital management needs!