Small business owners receive a lot of sales emails and most of those miss the mark. It’s all too common for an email to contain language and terms that do not make sense to the recipient. Today I discuss three EASY ways to improve your sales emails (especially if I am on your sales list!). Topics we discuss include:
- The power of a simple headline
- How to recognize the “curse of knowledge”
- The Grandma Test
- Mistakes to avoid and how to fix them
- Simple yet often overlooked advice on writing email copy
- Below is an actual email I received that I discuss on the episode
Thank you to the show sponsor Ideal Payroll Service! Ideal Payroll helps small business owners simply their payroll processing. Whether you have 1 employee or 100 employees, contact Ideal at 402-614-3028 for your small business payroll, time keeping, and human capital management needs!