Hiring, recruiting, and finding talent is a critical piece of your small business. You can learn about these topics and more at the 4th annual HIRE conference being held on August 8th, 2019! We talk with the chairs of the event Maggie Davis and Mary Kyle on this episode of Local Business Talk. Click here for all the details of the HIRE Conference and listen to this episode to learn how you can enter a chance to win a FREE ticket to the conference! Topics we discuss include:
- What is the HIRE Conference and how it can help your business
- How to become an Employer of Choice and build a brand for candidates
- How to use your relationships to build a hiring strategy for your business
- How to locate passive candidates and drastically increase your response rate
- Being an internal project manager within your business
- The state of the workforce within Nebraska
- Best practices to unlock the power of LinkedIn
- Learn 2 ways to enter and win a FREE ticket to the HIRE Conference
- Contact Maggie Davis at MyStaff
- Contact Mary Kyle at First National Bank
Click here to register for the HIRE Conference!
Thank you to our show sponsor Ideal Payroll Service! Contact Ideal at 402-614-3028 for all your small business payroll, timekeeping, and human capital management needs!