Making your small business look professional and authentic is a huge part of separating yourself from competitors. Katie Anderson of T2S Photography joins us on the show to discuss her journey of starting a photography business and more. Topics we discuss include:
- Marketing a photography business in the age of Iphones and selfies
- Why stock photos hurt your unique selling advantage as a small business
- How authenticity is critical if you want to separate yourself from your competitors
- The importance of saying “no” and focusing on what you do best
- Contact T2S Photography at 402-557-8600
- Visit the SMART Success Business Network Meeting in Omaha every other Tuesday at 5:30 at the La Vista Library 9110 Giles Rd
Thank you to the show sponsor Ideal Payroll Service! Contact Ideal at 402-614-3028 for all your small business payroll, time keeping, and human capital management needs.