Today we discuss two areas of operating a small business that impact every owner. The first area is focusing on every urgent “crisis” whether it’s truly important or not. Many owners get caught putting out fires rather than growing their business. The second area we discuss is the hiring process. Michael Van Gerpen joins us to cover these topics and more. Other topics we discuss include:
- The important tasks we must do but are not urgent “fires”
- 5 questions to ask in every job interview
- Why hiring for attitude is more valuable than aptitude
- How your organization values can be your compass and direct you to success
- What is the 3- 3- 3 rule for interviews
- Learn more about Michael and his small business growth course at this link
Thank you to our sponsor Ideal Payroll Service. Contact Ideal at 402-614-3028 for all your small business payroll, time keeping, and human capital management needs!