This Friday episode we are have some fun and combine the world of movies with business talk. Today the focus is on the 1980’s movie The Karate Kid. We all know the classic lines such as “wax on wax off” and “paint the fence.” But the most important question from the movie is obviously this: Who is better at running a small business: Mr. Miyagi or Sensei?
This episode we will discuss business lessons learned from each character and crown a business champion of the All Valley Business/Karate Tournament. Stick with me on this one, learn something about business, and have some fun! In this episode we discuss:
- What is important in your sales & marketing
- How customer service can impact your business
- Why providing a valuable product will win you the ultimate prize
- Click here to learn about Mr. Miyagi
- Click here to learn about all the characters in the movie
Thank you to our sponsor Ideal Payroll Service! Contact Ideal at 402-614-3028 for all your local payroll, timekeeping, and human capital management needs!