What if there was a new way to hire employees that would not only keep employees happy, but it would increase productivity in your organization? Hiring and retaining good, quality employees has long been one of the biggest challenge small businesses face. Today Jessica Charlsen joins us to discuss a new way to look at filling the roles in your business called job sharing. Topics we discuss include:
- What is job sharing and how is it different than hiring 2 part time employees
- The types of job roles that fit best into a job sharing model
- How job sharing increases productivity for your management job roles
- The advantages of having more than one person fill a postiion
- How job sharing helps employees avoid burnout and receive the best qualities from multiple staff members
- Why job sharing is relatively new in the US and what the future holds for this concept
- Contact Jessica and Jina online or email email@example.com
Did you enjoy what you heard? Click here to subscribe!
Thank you to the show sponsor Ideal Payroll Service! Ideal Payroll helps small business owners simply their payroll processing. Whether you have 1 employee or 100 employees, contact Ideal at 402-614-3028 for your small business payroll, time keeping, and human capital management needs!