Do you have control of your thoughts? Or do you let your thoughts control you? It’s a deep question that is important in our ongoing quest for growth and success. Today Paul Halpine joins us to discuss his book “A Disciplined Mind and a Plan to Achieve It.” Topics we discuss include:
- How to make changes to create a better life for yourself and those around you
- Understanding the two major things we truly control in our lives
- The types of thoughts successful people have
- What is grit and how can this help us reach a higher level
- What to do when a bad event happens so you can move forward without panic
- The best way to move beyond your negative thoughts that keep you from achieving your goals
- Get your copy of the book “A Disciplined Mind and Plan to Achieve It” on Amazon or Barnes & Noble
Did you enjoy what you heard? Click here to subscribe!
Thank you to the show sponsor Ideal Payroll Service! Ideal Payroll helps small business owners simply their payroll processing. Whether you have 1 employee or 100 employees, contact Ideal at 402-614-3028 for your small business payroll, time keeping, and human capital management needs!