We continue Veterans week on Local Business Talk with our guest Bob Fritz. Bob is an U.S. Army Veteran and operates two successful small businesses. The first business he started from scratch in the pet care industry and the second business is a home health care franchise. Bob has many lessons to share from his experience along the way. Topics we discuss include:
- How military life prepped Bob for taking calculated risks while walking the “fine line between bravery and stupidity”
- The similarities of military planning and small business preparation
- Comparing starting a business from scratch to opening a known franchise
- The importance of focus and following your plan
- How to use your energy to prove any doubters wrong
- Contact Bob at Home Instead Senior Care or K9 Convenience
Did you enjoy what you heard? Click here to subscribe!
Thank you to the show sponsor Ideal Payroll Service! Ideal Payroll helps small business owners simply their payroll processing. Whether you have 1 employee or 100 employees, contact Ideal at 402-614-3028 for your small business payroll, time keeping, and human capital management needs!