Entrepreneurship can be a roller coaster of ups and downs. Tristan Wright joins us today and tells the story of how he was riding high, hit the lowest of lows, and came back stronger on the other side. Topics we discuss include:
- What to do when your world crashes around you
- How to get out of your own way, let go of ego, and surround yourself with the right people
- The best way to get better quickly in your business from the start
- Why getting small wins leads to momentum and eventually more results
- The importance of vision and understanding where you want to go before you can get there
- The one clarifying question every small business owner should ask
- What your business is really put here to do
- How to borrow concepts from different regions of the world to gain an edge in your market
- Connect with Tristan on LinkedIn or online
Did you enjoy what you heard? Click here to subscribe!
Thank you to the show sponsor Ideal Payroll Service! Ideal Payroll helps small business owners simply their payroll processing. Whether you have 1 employee or 100 employees, contact Ideal at 402-614-3028 for your small business payroll, time keeping, and human capital management needs!