LinkedIn is a powerful platform for generating business leads. Knowing how to use the system and optimize your profile is a huge advantage that separates you from your competitors. Janine Hogan is a LinkedIn profile specialist and joins us today to cover tips, ideas, and best practices for using Linked in your small business. Topics we discuss include:
- How to structure your profile, headline, photo and more to get the most value
- How to attract others to your profile when they search for what you provide
- The difference between a personal LinkedIn page vs. a company profile page
- How to make your headline interesting so you get noticed on LinkedIn
- How to get your posts and updates noticed on LinkedIn
- Contact Janine Hogan on LinkedIn or online
Did you enjoy what you heard? Click here to subscribe!
Thank you to the show sponsor Ideal Payroll Service! Ideal Payroll helps small business owners simply their payroll processing. Whether you have 1 employee or 100 employees, contact Ideal at 402-614-3028 for your small business payroll, time keeping, and human capital management needs!