Using social media in your small business can bring a lot of value to your company and your followers. It can also expose you to some unexpected hazards that are difficult to navigate. Our guest today is LeAnne Morman who has an extensive background in media, PR, and small business needs. Topics we discuss include:
- Deciding which social media platform is most effective for your small business
- How to manage your social media presence
- How to create engagement and drive interaction online
- Why some areas of social media should be met with caution
- Best way to handle stumbling on social media
- Dealing with negative comments online
- Contact Lukas Partners by email at email@example.com or call 402-895-2552
Did you enjoy what you heard? Click here to subscribe!
Thank you to the show sponsor Ideal Payroll Service! Ideal Payroll helps small business owners simply their payroll processing. Whether you have 1 employee or 100 employees, contact Ideal at 402-614-3028 for your small business payroll, time keeping, and human capital management needs!