Today we share one of my favorite episodes in a “best of” the podcast edition! RISE is an organization that brings entrepreneurship and business ideas to incarcerated men and women in Nebraska. This incredible program benefits the community, the participants, and the volunteers. In this episode we discuss:
- How RISE brings entrepreneurship, character development and job training to their prison re-entry program
- Why RISE broke off from a national organization and started their own local journey
- Incentives & benefits to hiring a previously incarcerated individual in your business
- The impact RISE has on the community, participants, and volunteers
- How you can go to prison…as a volunteer!
- Contact RISE at 402-999-8063 or visit them online at seeusrise.org
Did you enjoy what you heard? Click here to subscribe!
Thank you to the show sponsor Ideal Payroll Service! Ideal Payroll helps small business owners simply their payroll processing. Whether you have 1 employee or 100 employees, contact Ideal at 402-614-3028 for your small business payroll, time keeping, and human capital management needs!