Today is a “best of” episode where we go back to one of our most popular episodes from last year. Take a few minutes to re-listen even if you heard this when it was originally published. You’ll likely pick up new info you missed the first time! In this episode, we discuss mindset and how to overcome your inner thoughts that may be holding you back. Janelle Roker is a strategy coach that discusses the mental side of business success. Topics we discuss include:
- Limiting beliefs and mental roadblocks and how to overcome them
- What to ask yourself to move past your own limiting beliefs
- The difference between interpretations and assumptions and how each can hinder our success
- How to deal with Ego and move beyond listening to the negative voice in your head
- Connect with Janelle Roker
Did you enjoy what you heard? Click here to subscribe!
Thank you to the show sponsor Ideal Payroll Service! Ideal Payroll helps small business owners simply their payroll processing. Whether you have 1 employee or 100 employees, contact Ideal at 402-614-3028 for your small business payroll, time keeping, and human capital management needs!